Furnace Replacement in Kansas City, MO
If you’re struggling to stay comfortable on the coldest days of the year, your furnace could use a replacement. At Buckner’s Heating & Cooling, our team is dedicated to offering Kansas City families the superior heating systems their homes deserve. We carry the highest quality replacement furnace systems from the industry’s most reputable manufacturers, ensuring you always have access to long-lasting indoor comfort no matter how cold it gets outside.
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
Identifying the signs of needed furnace replacement is essential so you can avoid total system breakdown and remain as comfortable as possible. The following are just a few signs that can indicate it’s time to consider getting a new furnace installed:
- Your furnace is older than 20 years old
- You’ve had increased furnace repair requests
- You’ve experienced decreased efficiency despite consistent use
- Your heating expenses have dramatically increased
- The cost to repair your system is 50% or greater than the price to replace it
Even the most reliable furnaces inevitably require replacement. If you think your furnace is affecting your home comfort, contact us online or call us at 816-436-1244 today in Gladstone, Staley, Liberty, Parkville or the surrounding area!
Benefits of Replacing Your Furnace
On the fence about replacing your furnace? Consider the following benefits you’ll gain from updating your heating system with one of our state-of-the-art furnaces:
- Efficiency: A brand-new furnace will be able to heat your home more efficiently, resulting in lower monthly costs for your home comfort.
- Airflow: With a new furnace installed, you’ll achieve optimal airflow throughout your home.
- Cost: Enjoy lower and fewer repair costs by upgrading your furnace to one of our top-of-the-line models.
- Noise: Say goodbye to your noisy unit and upgrade to a quieter furnace that won’t give your household a headache.
Get ready to enjoy all the benefits of furnace replacement in your Kansas City home. Call Buckner’s Heating & Cooling at 816-436-1244 or contact us online today!
How To Maintain Your New Furnace
Keeping up with routine maintenance is the key to getting the most out of your replacement system. Following the steps below will help extend your system life span so you can enjoy years of long-lasting comfort in your home:
- Clean or replace your air filters at least once every 90 days (more often if you own pets or have allergies)
- Reduce your home heating load by ensuring it’s adequately insulated against air leaks
- Keep all your air ducts clean and ensure all air vents remain unobstructed
- For gas furnaces, ensure the exhaust flue to the outside is clear of debris
- Remove any flammable objects from around your furnace
For all your furnace maintenance needs in the Kansas City, MO, area, contact Buckner’s Heating & Cooling online or call us at 816-436-1244 today!
Schedule Your Furnace Replacement Today!
Since 1983, Buckner’s Heating & Cooling has offered the superior furnace replacement services that Kansas City families trust. When you choose our team, you’ll always enjoy:
- Expert HVAC technicians who are continuously trained in the latest furnace replacement techniques
- After-hours emergency furnace services for all unexpected furnace failures
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed with every appointment
Don’t let your furnace replacement needs fall into the wrong hands. Call Buckner’s Heating & Cooling at 816-436-1244 or contact us online today!
Furnace Replacement FAQs
How long does it take to replace your furnace?
This depends on several factors, including the size and location of your existing system. In most cases, furnace replacement services typically take between four to eight hours to complete.
How long do furnaces usually last?
Depending on the fuel type of your furnace and how well you maintain your system, a replacement furnace system can last for decades. Generally, electric furnaces can last between 20 to 30 years, while gas furnaces last between 10 to 20 years with regular maintenance.
How often will my new furnace need maintenance?
All new furnace systems should receive annual maintenance from a qualified HVAC technician. Yearly maintenance is often required to keep your manufacturer warranty active. Otherwise, you could be stuck paying for premature repair or replacement services.
Need Service? Contact Us
- Over 35 years of experience
- Professional, knowledgeable, and friendly team
- Photo-worthy workmanship
- High-quality materials
- 100% satisfaction guarantee on every job