Commercial HVAC in Kansas City, MO
Kansas City residents know that local weather ranges from two extremes throughout the year: hot and muggy to chilly and snowy. And if you’re a business owner or property manager, you want your building to be as comfortable as possible in any season to keep employees happy and clients coming in.
Turn to the dependable team at Buckner’s Heating & Cooling. We have proudly served the region for nearly 40 years, which means we fully understand the HVAC needs of our local customers. From installations to routine maintenance to after-hours repairs, our highly trained technicians work hard to deliver top-quality heating and cooling solutions so you have complete peace of mind that your commercial property is well taken care of.
Customers often seek cooling relief on a sweltering summer day, and you don’t want them showing up to sweaty employees. That’s why a quality air conditioning system is integral to your Kansas City business.
Keep it in optimal shape with the team at Buckner’s. We have the right products and expert installation, repair, and maintenance skills to improve your system’s energy efficiency, extend its life span, support a more comfortable environment, and reduce your monthly utility bills.
Learn more about our services:
- Air conditioning repair: When your unit is on the fritz, don’t delay. We can identify any AC problem and provide the fix you need promptly and efficiently – even after hours!
- Air conditioning replacement: Ready to upgrade an aging air conditioner? Buckner’s sells brand-name units made for energy efficiency and ultimate cooling. Our skilled technicians can remove your old AC and replace it in as little as a day.
- Air conditioning maintenance: Avoid major repairs with regular upkeep from Buckner’s. Our comprehensive tune-ups identify minor problems before they become big, and we extend the life of your system.
- Ductless mini-splits: This option requires no ductwork and provides a similar level of cooling and heating as a central air system. We can help you choose the right option for your business and keep it running without a hitch.
When Missouri winters blow cold and fierce, Buckner’s has you covered with a complete range of reliable and effective heating solutions you can count on for the region’s chilliest days. Turn to our knowledgeable team for fast service and unsurpassed quality when you need it most.
Our heating services include:
- Heating Repair: We’ve seen it all — weird noises, strange smells, insufficient heating — and we’ve solved it all. Our heating specialists will get your heater running like new no matter the time of day with our after-hours repair service.
- Heating Maintenance: Don’t wait until a problem arises to care for your commercial heating properly. Stay ahead of the game with our preventative maintenance checks and save your business from costly repairs.
- Heating Replacement: Is your system around 20 years old or failing to heat your building effectively? Buckner’s can look over your current heater and determine the best replacement options for your needs and budget. Then we’ll get a new one installed quickly and on your schedule.
Heating systems come in various forms, and Buckner’s has expertise in all of them, so we can help you determine the best fit for your business.
For example, a heat pump gives you a two-in-one system to fit your cooling and heating needs. It can also provide room-specific temperature control to reduce energy waste and conserve electric usage, making it an excellent option for smaller properties.
Whether electric, oil-, or gas-fueled, a furnace can work for most sized buildings. Their steady heat stream makes it a common choice for office spaces, restaurants, and schools. Buckner’s team can service any make or model if you’re looking to install a new furnace or need repairs on an existing unit.
We also are continuously trained in the latest heating technologies, including geothermal systems. This system is a great way to enhance energy efficiency in your commercial space while achieving year-round comfort.
No matter what type of heating system is right for your business, the licensed experts at Buckner’s can keep it in top shape. Call us at 816-436-1244 or contact us online to schedule commercial heating service today!
Schedule With Buckner’s Today!
Are you ready to discover what your fellow Kansas City business owners already know? Buckner’s Heating & Cooling stands out from the rest thanks to our:
- Commitment to our customers
- Knowledgeable technicians that don’t cut corners
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Buckner’s is better
Discover the Difference
Our service is so good, we know you won’t be disappointed! That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We want to take out the stress of finding an HVAC contractor, so you can count on us for free estimates.
To provide the best service, all of our technicians receive ongoing training to keep their skills sharp.
HVAC problems can occur at the least convenient times, so we’re available around the clock to help out!
Our team works hard to deliver top-quality heating and cooling solutions, so that you don’t have to worry.
As proud members of our community, we truly understand the HVAC needs of our local customers.
Customer Satisfaction Every day
It's difficult to find good workmanship and customer service these days. Max and Ian were professional, knowledgeable, and personable. It was an all day install of new furnace and ac unit. Thank you to Buckner Heating & Cooling, I…L. Yates
Working with Buckner was a pleasure. Of course we lost our cooling during the hottest time, but the day I called for an estimate for a replacement of our heat pump Steve was out that same day. Parts were…D. Steiner
Buckner's has been taking care of our AC/Heating and Hot Water heater needs for years. We just had them install a new Furnace/AC system after researching their price and discovering it was quite reasonable. Their installers and technicians are…M. Lappin
Super happy we chose Buckner’s and would highly recommend them. We had a 20+ year-old zoned HVAC system so needed to replace 2 units. Steve did a great job explaining our options and advising on the best units for…K. McCann
Troy, Nic, Jacob and Ian showed up on time, covered my floors and began tearing out my old furnace inside and my old AC unit outside. The very efficient team of four were cheerful and fast. They ripped and…K. Gilstrap