Geothermal Service in Kansas City, MO
Installing a geothermal heat pump is a great way to enhance energy efficiency in your home while achieving year-round indoor comfort. At Buckner’s Heating & Cooling, our HVAC technicians are continuously trained in the latest heating and cooling technologies, including geothermal systems. Our HVAC specialists can service any make or model heat pump, allowing us to resolve all your service requests quickly and efficiently.
Our HVAC technicians receive up-to-date training on all the latest diagnostic and repair techniques, ensuring you get the long-lasting repairs you deserve. Offering after-hours emergency repair services, our team delivers fast, reliable repair solutions to Kansas City families.
Signs You Need Heat Pump Repair
Look out for the following signs that your geothermal system needs professional repair so you can have the best chance at total system restoration:
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Increased electricity costs
- Loud noises during operation
- No heat or AC
- Frequent system short-cycling
We proudly offer a wide variety of top-quality geothermal systems suitable for most home sizes, comfort preferences, or budgets. During your geothermal heat pump replacement service, our team will:
- Help you choose from our broad selection of top-quality systems
- Select the perfect installation location for your new unit
- Remove any existing HVAC equipment and dispose of it according to EPA guidelines
- Expertly install your geothermal system in your home and ensure complete functionality
- Provide a detailed walk-through on all system troubleshooting and maintenance needs
Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Heat Pump
Not sure if it’s time to replace your heat pump yet? The following signs will let you know it’s time to request geothermal replacement services:
- Increased heat pump repair requests
- Sudden spike in energy expenses
- System is older than 20 years old
- Cost to repair the unit is 50% or more than the price to replace it
Geothermal heat pumps are different from traditional heating systems in that they require more frequent maintenance. Because geothermal systems can both heat and cool your home, it’s important to schedule maintenance services at least twice annually: once before the summer and once before the winter. Our team offers the comprehensive geothermal tune-up services that families need to keep their systems in the best working condition possible.
If you’re seeking geothermal maintenance services for your system, look no further than Buckner’s Heating & Cooling. Call us at 816-436-1244 or contact us online to request service today in Gladstone, Staley, Liberty, Parkville or the surrounding area!
Why Choose Geothermal?
Choosing to install a geothermal system in your home comes with many great advantages, including:
- Environmental Friendliness: Heat pumps offer an eco-friendlier comfort solution when compared to conventional fuel sources like coal, gas, or oil.
- Renewable Energy: Geothermal energy is a type of renewable energy source that is naturally replenished within the Earth.
- Heating & Cooling: A geothermal system can both heat and cool your home, giving you total comfort control with just one HVAC unit.
- Power Reliability: Unlike other alternative energy sources, geothermal energy is easy to calculate and doesn’t fluctuate in the same way as solar or wind energy.
Schedule Geothermal Service Today!
For almost 40 years, Buckner’s Heating & Cooling has delivered state-of-the-art HVAC solutions to all Kansas City families. We are customers’ go-to source when they need a team that’s:
- Qualified: Our technicians receive continuous training on all the latest geothermal technologies and techniques.
- Available: We proudly offer after-hours emergency geothermal solutions to residents throughout Kansas City.
- Capable: We are so confident in our team’s abilities that we guarantee 100% satisfaction in every appointment.
A geothermal heat pump relies on energy from within the Earth to heat and cool your home throughout the year. By contrast, a traditional furnace can only heat your home and typically relies on conventional fuel sources, such as electricity, gas, or oil. Geothermal systems are typically not recommended for residences in extremely cold environments as they are unable to provide sufficient heat in such climates. If you live in an area with high snowfall or extreme winter conditions, it’s best to choose a traditional furnace instead. Heat pumps have one of the longest life spans in terms of HVAC equipment and can last between 20 to 25 years with proper system maintenance.
A geothermal heat pump relies on energy from within the Earth to heat and cool your home throughout the year. By contrast, a traditional furnace can only heat your home and typically relies on conventional fuel sources, such as electricity, gas, or oil.
Geothermal systems are typically not recommended for residences in extremely cold environments as they are unable to provide sufficient heat in such climates. If you live in an area with high snowfall or extreme winter conditions, it’s best to choose a traditional furnace instead.
Heat pumps have one of the longest life spans in terms of HVAC equipment and can last between 20 to 25 years with proper system maintenance.
Buckner’s is better
Discover the Difference
Our service is so good, we know you won’t be disappointed! That’s why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We want to take out the stress of finding an HVAC contractor, so you can count on us for free estimates.
To provide the best service, all of our technicians receive ongoing training to keep their skills sharp.
HVAC problems can occur at the least convenient times, so we’re available around the clock to help out!
Our team works hard to deliver top-quality heating and cooling solutions, so that you don’t have to worry.
As proud members of our community, we truly understand the HVAC needs of our local customers.
Customer Satisfaction Every day
It's difficult to find good workmanship and customer service these days. Max and Ian were professional, knowledgeable, and personable. It was an all day install of new furnace and ac unit. Thank you to Buckner Heating & Cooling, I…L. Yates
Working with Buckner was a pleasure. Of course we lost our cooling during the hottest time, but the day I called for an estimate for a replacement of our heat pump Steve was out that same day. Parts were…D. Steiner
Buckner's has been taking care of our AC/Heating and Hot Water heater needs for years. We just had them install a new Furnace/AC system after researching their price and discovering it was quite reasonable. Their installers and technicians are…M. Lappin
Super happy we chose Buckner’s and would highly recommend them. We had a 20+ year-old zoned HVAC system so needed to replace 2 units. Steve did a great job explaining our options and advising on the best units for…K. McCann
Troy, Nic, Jacob and Ian showed up on time, covered my floors and began tearing out my old furnace inside and my old AC unit outside. The very efficient team of four were cheerful and fast. They ripped and…K. Gilstrap